Choosing from one of the following financial services products will be one of the simplest financing decisions you’ll ever make.
Consumer Credit Loan
The ideal choice for vehicles predominately for personal or domestic use. Our Consumer Credit Loan offers the convenience and flexibility of our individual affordability assessments as well as the ability to finance on-road costs.
- A personally tailored loan with a choice of a one to seven year term
- Fixed repayments for the agreed term of the loan, protecting you from repayment increases in a changing interest rate environment.
- Convenient and flexible payment options that allow extra payments to reduce interest costs and shorten the loan term
- Finance for all brands of vehicles.
Business solutions specifically designed for sole traders, partnerships, and companies, with flexible payments to suit your business and cash flow requirements.
We understand that as your business changes, so do your financing requirements, so our fully accredited team will endeavour to assist you in structuring an individual solution that matches your specific business requirements. Business customers can choose from our Asset Loan or our Finance Lease products.
An Asset Loan is designed to provide flexibility for people in business while the vehicle remains an asset of the business.
A Branded Financial Services asset loan gives you the security of knowing the vehicle is an asset of your business – even while you are paying it off. It offers the certainty of a fixed interest rate, over a choice of terms from one to five years.
You can also choose to make your repayments monthly or more frequently if you’d like. You can also reduce your repayments by including a balloon final payment at the end of the term – freeing up your business cash flow.
Plus, you can finance costs like on-road costs, extended warranty, insurance, and roadside assistance as part of your finance package.
Asset Loans are applicable to vehicles that are specifically and predominantly used for business and can provide:
- Input Tax Credit to GST registered businesses in relation to the GST on the vehicle purchase price
- Asset Loan interest charges as well as vehicle depreciation as potential tax deductions
- Ability to reduce the amount financed through trade-in and/or cash deposit options
- A highly competitive fixed rate for the term of the loan.
This is a popular finance option for business customers to lease a business vehicle and free-up valuable capital for other business purposes.
The residual value is agreed and set at the beginning of the term, giving you the following end-of-term options:
- Extend the lease for a further agreed time
- Trade the vehicle in for a new vehicle
- Make an offer to purchase the vehicle from us for the residual payout amount
A Finance Lease from Branded Financial Services provides:
- Financing for vehicles, new and used
- Finance for all brands and types of vehicles, including on-road costs
- No deposit is required or allowed, but an optional large “up-front” rental can be structured
- Minimum term of 12 months and a maximum term of 60 months
- Vehicle must be used predominantly for business or revenue/income generation
- Financial flexibility enabling you to choose and structure the payment terms
- Ability to free up working capital for the business.
You should check with your accountant or financial adviser to determine how a Finance Lease can best suit your business needs.
Information provided is of a general nature only. It doesn’t constitute, nor should be considered to constitute legal, tax or financial advice. Prior to making a decision about any products or services as described, please consult with your own independent legal, tax or financial advisor who can provide you with specific advice pertaining to your personal circumstances. Subject to Branded Financial Services lending criteria.